- The PRO License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non- exclusive, commercial, worldwide license to make use of the musical work (Item) you have selected, on the following terms.
- You are licensed to use the Item (without the need of giving attribution to the author and HookSounds) in one of the following ways (Allowed Use), in a single application (a single product or project) :
- synchronization with an audio-visual or audio-only work, to create one End Product that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item;
- specific direct playback uses, which are background music for one event, venue or location, one company’s private on-hold music system, or one personal mobile ring-tone.
Examples of End Products: online videos (YouTube, Vimeo etc), websites, documentaries, films, animations, background music for shops, bars, restaurants, gyms, conferences, etc., documentaries, DVDS, audiobooks, live performances, social media, indie films.
- The license includes the right to utilize the Item through communication to the public (performance), display, distribution, and reproduction (but not through Broadcast). Read the next clause for some limitations, and see later clauses for things that are not Allowed Uses.
- This license includes a maximum audience size of up to 10 million.
- Allowed Uses have these limitations:
- For digitally downloaded or physical End Products, there is a limit of 10,000 copies.
- Broadcast use is not allowed.
- For films, the film may not be theatrically released. (To avoid confusion, use in an Indie Film is an Allowed Use.)
Every track you purchase through a license at HookSounds will contain all audio files in WAV 44Khz and 16bit stero and MP3 320Kbps formats.